Tuesday, April 17, 2012

1.17 - Last Chance at Hope

Pretty much everyone at school knows Liam and Catrina have gone all the way. Serena thinks it’s gross.



“You’re just jealous.” Liam mutters, trying and failing to focus on his homework. “Besides, you’re still just a baby. I’m sure Pablo won’t mind taking your virginity once you’re older. And I do mean older. Or else I will have to kill him.”



“If I want to give Pablo my virginity tonight I would and you’d just have to sit there and deal with it.” She shoots back, happy that they’re the only ones home for this conversation. “But you don’t have to worry. Sex is gross. And he’s just my friend.”
Liam growls something to himself but otherwise stays quiet. If Serena heard the things Pablo had said about her in the guy’s changing room today she might change her mind about the little rich boy. Pablo’s head over heels for her. It just pisses Liam off and he can't understand why.




But then their younger siblings get home and the older two switch to talking about icecream.




Boinky tells Cadie what they were really talking about. Cadie wishes Boinky would just shut up already.




A few days before Naveen’s court date Aria asks Melody to meet her at the local karaoke bar. 




She looks... different.




“Friggin Nathaniel McKinley knocked me up! Can you believe it?”
“Nathaniel? Isn’t his mom chief of police?”
“Mhhm.” Aria mutters. “And his dad is my biggest competition in the local crime scene. And now he wants to get married and live together and all that jazz. It’s nauseating.”




“Well... then why did you sleep with him in the first place?”
Aria sighs. “Cause he’s got the voice of an angel and a smile that lights up my day. Forgive me for turning into a hopeless romantic, believe me, I’ve already yelled at myself enough as it is. I just need someone to tell me this isn’t the end of the world, and it’s not like I can go see Naveen right now.”




“It’s not the end of the world.” Melody soothes. “From what I’ve seen Nathaniel is a good boy, and he won’t leave you alone with this.” 
“I know. I guess I’m just not used to  being on my own.” She hesitates momentarily. “Do you... think he’ll get out alright? I’ve tried covering our tracks but I know he was caught on camera during at least a few heists.”
“Mayor Evans took all that into account. Don’t worry, Aria. Naveen will be home soon... I know it.”




Whenever Catrina is over, all she does is kiss Liam and beg for more. But Serena’s mom is in the living room practicing her guitar so they really can’t do what she wants right now.




Once they pull apart she smiles at him sadly. “So I’ve got some bad news.”
“What’s that, love?”
“My parents are sending me to this special school out east until graduation.”




He can’t believe his ears. “What? Why?”
“Mom says I’m crazy, and I need professional help. Dad says I’m totally normal but you know my mom. She’s a bitch. She says the school will make me, like, normal or something.”




“Well I’ll be here when you get back.” He promises. 
“Try not to go crazy without me.” She teases.
He doesn’t find that funny at all.




Boinky never shows up outside of the house. If Cadie could just stay outside forever that would be great, but she and James can only stay at the school park until nightfall at the latest. 




James wishes he could help. But his best idea was setting Boinky on fire. Which they tried the other day (It didn’t work).




Cadie suggests they try drowning her doll next, or throwing Boinky in the trash. And if that doesn’t work their birthday is coming fast. Maybe she’ll luck out and just grow out of her insanity.




Turns out drowning doesn’t do shit either.




So Cadie’s birthday becomes her last chance at regaining her sanity.




She becomes a teenager.




And so does James. He feels sick to his stomach as soon as Cadie runs to her room in tears.




Boinky is still here. And he’s bigger than ever.



---

JAMES WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE? O_O Daaaaamn. Alex makes great boys.

Oh and yes, both Catrina and Cadie DO have the insane trait. It isn't really such a big deal, but I figured I'd just point that out. 

Aria and Nathaniel are engaged and living together, and still expecting that baby. Can't wait to see him/her!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Cadie is even prettier here than she was in the snapshot of her for the heir vote. I am starting to regret my vote!!! But Liam... Must. Remember. Liam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liam makes it aaaall worth it. <3 All of Harris' kids are friggin GORGEOUS.

      Delete
  2. Cadie's adorable, and I really hate how freaky the imaginary friends are. All of the ones I get are horrible and set traps every where and yell at my sims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boinky yells a lot but otherwise just stands there. Since I try to keep Cadie and James occupied with each other as much as possible.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hands off! You'll get her when she's a YA and not a moment sooner!

      Delete
  4. When I saw Catrina in that jacket the first thing I thought was "HOLY SHIT SHE'S PREGNANT!"

    ...And then I realized that top is only maternity enabled for adults. Lol. But OMG if she really is pregnant, that would be totally brilliant on your part Cece. Like, brilliant beyond belief. Going to some "school" out east, huh? More like a place for unwed teenage mothers. LOL, sorry. I kid, I kid. Can't wait to see what Liam gets up to with his girlfriend out of the way. :P

    Also, not going to lie. I squealed when I read about Nathaniel and Aria. Literally. My dog got upset it was so loud. Haha. I'm so happy that they are together though! I cannot wait to see their baby! That bit with Aria and Melody was really, really cute. I hope it all works out for them. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD I actually didn't even notice the jacket until I was organizing the chapter. Then I had a little giggle to myself over who would have "OMG SHE'S PREGNANT" moment. But no, she isn't pregnant (Not yet anyway).

      I knew you'd be happy about Nathaniel and Aria. I was too! I mean, it happened totally autonomously after they became YA. I think he got the evil trait as his YA and he and Aria hit it off right away. I can't wait for their baby either.

      Delete
  5. Aww, poor Cadie *hugs her* Imaginary friends are creepy aren't they?

    I wonder how long it'll take Liam to realise why he hates the idea that Pablo likes Serena...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give Liam another half a chapter before it hits him. : P

      Delete
  6. I'm working my way through this---but I just had to comment here--you're bring back my Chucky doll nightmares, thank you very much! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >: D

      Those IF dolls terrify me, but I've always played them as the nice, innocent friend. It was fun to make a scary one.

      Delete