Friday, July 6, 2012

3.10 - What a B-

Nobody likes playing dolls anymore. Not even Pearl. So Dorian swallows his pride and just plays by himself.



Nile’s always preferred being by himself, but it isn’t because he doesn’t like his family... just his twin sister. 




Sometimes she can be downright hurtful.
“Really? Cooking? That’s like the most... un manly thing next to ballet! You’re supposed to be a genius! Like me! Pick up a book or something!”




Idiots or slackers! Kitten is SURROUNDED by them!




To say his sister’s words don’t cut at him would be a lie. He wishes they had a relationship like their older siblings do but that’s too much to ask for. 




Maybe Kitten was switched at the hospital or something. That would have been awesome. Maybe his real twin sister is sweet and likes sweets just as much as he does. But that’s just wishful thinking. 




Walt Jones is Pearl’s best friend from school. 




He’s sweet, he’s funny, and totally boyfriend material. Now Pearl just has to be careful to not scare him off with wedding talk before they even reach high school. 




Walt thinks Pearl’s crazier than his dad... but at least she shows interest in music. No one else in Walt’s family does (Well, cept his twin sister but she doesn’t count).




Corrine is Walt’s twin sister. Pearl doesn’t like her. She spends too much time with Rio trying to touch his hair.




Corrine is in art class with Rio, and she’s really good... he isn’t. So he practices a lot. He just wishes his sisters wouldn’t argue in the middle of HIS room.




Unlike Nile, Pearl just ignores Kitten’s remarks and rudeness and always has a smile on her face. It annoys Kitten to no end but the hugs are nice.




Dorian loves it when Nile cooks. His brownies are the best!




Kitten still thinks they suck.




She’d much prefer to tone her mental skills. Maybe one day she’ll become a doctor, or a scientist. Something special and amazing where all the attention will be on HER and her alone.




Corrine comes over a lot. Rio claims its cause she can’t resist his super awesome swagger.




Watcher is convince Corrine’s just a River fangirl. Her dad works as a criminal, so it isn’t that much of a stretch really.




Oh and for the record, Nile would just like you all to know that he finally managed to make perfect vanilla muffins. Kitten can go suck it (whatever that means).




Everyone has a muffin for dinner but Kitten. She grabs a sandwich from the fridge and it is GROSS. “Oh my goooosh, Nile did you make this too? It sucks! How can you screw up a sandwich?”




Dorian clears his throat. “Actually hunny, I made that sandwich.”
“... Oh.” Kitten’s face goes as red as her hair. “I think I’m just going to go to bed now.”
“Good idea, sweetie.”



---

Pearl and Rio are only one day away from being teens, and Kitten and Nile age up 4 days after... so I might end up doing the heir vote next chapter. I know you guys haven't had much time to get to know the characters, but I need to know my next heir early on for two of my plot lines, maybe even three of them.

16 comments:

  1. Huh. I wonder why Kitten is so mean. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly cause she has the hot-headed trait.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah I thought some might. : P She's a brat but some people like brats.

      Delete
    2. I think I like her cause I'm a brat as well.... I acted a lot like that as a kid... to the point that I'm still called a brat, and I'm an adult. >.>

      Delete
    3. LOL! I'm the same. But I think at this point Kitten is more of a bitch than a brat.

      Delete
  3. Ahaha, Kitten makes me laugh. By the way, is your town infested with twin disease? Seriously, 2 sets in your house, then those friends of theirs. Whatever it is, I hope it's not catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the two in my house were probably due to River having the fertility treatment thing.

      Corrine and Walt are the... second (or third) set of twins in this current legacy that aren't in my active family. So really it was just good timing.

      Delete
  4. Whoa, Kitten is a little spitfire! I think I still love her, though. Jury is still out on that. My only advice for Kitten (besides possibly getting a filter, hehehe) is to not underestimate male ballet dancers. Some of the ones I've seen are pretty easy on the eyes. A man who can dance well is a glorious thing.

    I do pity Nile. It sucks when your baking skills are insulted. Don't worry, buddy. I'd eat anything you baked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure even if Nile was into chemistry Kitten would make fun of him for it. She likes putting people down, and he's the easiest target cause he gets sad.

      Delete
  5. Hmm, not sure what I think of Kitten yet, she's very funny but at the same time I think if I knew her in real life I'd be steering well clear! Also, feeling very sorry for Nile *sends him lots of hugs*

    It was very funny when Kitten tried to insult Nile over the sandwich only to discover that it was her dad made it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nile will take all the hugs you offer!

      Delete
  6. Wasn't Corinne named Camille last chapter? Maybe I'm all confused, lol.

    Kitten is a b*tch! Like seriously, NEVER insult a man that knows how to work an egg beater. They are a rare breed.

    I knew a little boy named Niles once (yes, with an "s" at the end). I swore up and down that he was going to become a butler when he grew up. I don't know him anymore, sadly, so I can neither confirm nor deny if my prediction came true. Nile (without an "s") would make a good butler, me thinks, as he could probably whip up a mean key lime pie. Whenever I've had butlers in game, that's all they ever cook for some reason.

    Sorry, I'm rambling now. I don't have a favorite yet, in terms of personality, but have I mentioned this chapter how AWESOME Rio's hair is? Cause I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She might have been named Camille last chapter since when I was writing 3.9 I couldn't remember the name of Walt's twin sister. But in game her name is Corrine.

      If Nile gets to that cooking level before YA I will have him bake you a key lime pie.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, that would be awesome. =D

      Delete
    3. So it was asked, so it shall be. And I might not even give it a crazy twist!

      Delete